All major credit cards accepted.
For the last few weeks, we have been working on creating the Covid-19 Coronavirus Relief bundle a Video-based course approved for ConEd credits that provides confidence for handling all of the biggest challenges we must overcome…
- Protecting Yourself and Staff
- How to Serve Families Best
- Updates on Regulations
- Downloadable Resources and Forms
I realize now more than ever, we need a simple and robust plan of action. And it is all here in this course. You have likely heard a lot of the information from an overwhelming amount of different sources. But, we have curated this course directly from the CDC, OSHA, and the DoL into one easily accessible Video bundle. The best part is, we will keep you up to date on the newest changes in guidelines even after you have completed the course, so you can be confident while handling these challenges.
What’s MORE - In this Insights packed course is jammed with not only what to do, but also, How to do it and Why it is important.
Introducing the...Covid-19 2hr Video Resource Course for Embalmers and Funeral Directors.
- With the Two Hour - Eight Section Tutorial, you will learn my go-to methods for overcoming the most asked about topics around Covid-19.
- And probably a lot of questions you wouldn’t know to ask!
- We don’t have to be fearful if we follow the guidelines
- I am looking forward to you feeling more comfortable and more confident in these times.
- The Covid-19 Resource Course includes:
- Transfer & Embalm Safety (video tutorial)
- Personal Protective Equipment (video tutorial)
- Updated Regulations (video tutorial)
- Handling Visitation (video tutorial)
And a BONUS
How to LiveStream Funeral Services
1. Tips on a Simple and Robust process
2. Guidelines on what to consider
3. Download Forms and Releases for legal transmission
BUT because you’re an insider… We realize this is a financially hard and uncertain time, but we're invested in continuing to add what we hope are helpful, informative, inspiring tutorials that will answer frustrations and allow more ease in handling Covid-19. We want you to feel confident and safe while getting the most up to date information in one reliable location. The aim is to benefit Embalmers, Funeral Directors, Staff, and the Families we Serve.